Monday, May 2, 2011

The word of the day: Anticipation.

Day one back at John Bauergymnasiet and it's business as usual. So many great projectes to help out on and conversations to participate in. It is such a forward looking and creative environment. Trying to figure out what skills we as teachers are going to need to learn in order to pass those skills on (read keep up) with our students while looking forward with anticipation towards what that are going to create with those skills. I may be all bright eyed and bushy tailed about media education but hey...that's how I see it.
I spent the morning waiting for a work laptop to be ready so I read through Yttrandefri: handbok i yttrandefrihet och pressetik för unga journalister, a short summary of Sweden freedom of speech laws that UngMedie gives out. Very interesting and usable in the classroom. I recommend taking a look at it.
Class dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment